Welcome to HOTEL DIJUAL!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HOTEL DIJUAL’s Website, located at https://hoteldijual.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use HOTELDIJUAL.COM if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Who We Are And How To Contact Us
Hoteldijual.com is a website, including any content, data, information, images and videos (or any part of them) published on it from time to time (Site) operated by julizar.com Menara Citibank, Jl. Metro Pondok Indah No. 2, Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama, South Jalarta, 12310 (we, us and our).
You can contact us at the address below:
Address: Menara Citibank, Jl. Metro Pondok Indah No. 2, Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama, South Jalarta, 12310
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +62 21 7662878
Day: Monday to Friday:
Time: 08.30 WIB to 17.00 WIB
Change To This Term Of Use
We may change these terms at any time without notice. Every time you use the Site, you are responsible for checking these terms to ensure you accept the terms that apply at that time. Your continued use of the Site it means constitutes your acceptance of any changes.
Change Of The Site
We may update or change the Site at any time without notice due to business requirements, such as changes to our products and services, users’ needs or changes to applicable law.
Suspend Or Widraw The Site
We do not guarantee that the Site will always be available, uninterrupted or free from errors. We may temporarily or permanently suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business, maintenance, operational or other reasons without notice.
Where the Site contains links to other sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not constitute our approval, recommendation or endorsement of those linked sites or content on them. We have no control over the contents of those sites and you use those sites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use of those respective sites.
You may link to the Site or any part of it, provided you do so in a way that is fair, lawful and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and must not be done, without our prior written consent, in such a way to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The website from which you are linking must comply with the content standards set out in clause 13. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without notice.
Rely On The Site
Although we make reasonable efforts to continually update the Site, to the extent permitted by law, we make no guarantee, representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the operation, availability, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Site, in any location. You should not rely on anything on the Site as advice and we will not be liable to you in any way if you do.
Eligibility To Use Of The Site
The Site is directed to users who are 18 years or older (or otherwise possess legal parental or guardian consent) and reside in or use the Site within Indonesia. If you use the Site from outside Indonesia, you do so at your risk and are responsible for complying with laws applicable at your location.
Right To And In The Site
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and all content published on it. We reserve all rights under the protection of copyright laws and treaties in Indonesia and around the world.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices from any content from the Site.
Keep Your Account Detail Safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other login or security credential as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
If you know (or suspect) that anyone other than you knows your login or security credentials, you must promptly log into the Site and change your password and take steps to prevent any other person from accessing your account. You may email us at contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.
User Generated Content
The Site may contain interactive features such as links to social media apps and sites (collectively, Interactive Services) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit (post) to other persons content (collectively, User Contributions) on or through the Site. Such content has not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by users of or on the Site do not represent our views or values.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential. You retain any ownership rights you may have in your content, however by providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We have the right to:
- edit, remove, refuse to post or take any action (including monitoring, storing or disclosing) with respect to any User Contribution in our sole discretion and
- disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any User Contribution constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or right to privacy, and we have no obligation to enquire or investigate the accuracy or legitimacy of such claims.
Unless otherwise stated, PT. RITTESA MAHKOTA KARYA and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HOTEL DIJUAL. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from HOTEL DIJUAL for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from HOTEL DIJUAL
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from HOTEL DIJUAL
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from HOTEL DIJUAL
- Redistribute content from HOTEL DIJUAL
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. PT. RITTESA MAHKOTA KARYA have the right and authority to filter, edit, publish or review content prior to their presence on the website. Content do not reflect the views and opinions of PT. RITTESA MAHKOTA KARYA, its agents and/or affiliates. Content reflect the views and opinions of the person who post it. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PT. RITTESA MAHKOTA KARYA shall not be liable for the content or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the content on this website.
You hereby grant PT. RITTESA MAHKOTA KARYA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your content in any and all forms, formats or media.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant the above licence to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- you understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contribution you submit or contribute, including in relation to its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness;
- we are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contribution posted by you or any other user of the Site;
- you are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content and User Contributions; and
- you unconditionally waive your moral rights in respect of your User Contributions.
The content standards in this clause apply to any and all User Contributions, use of social media features and use of the Site to post or attempt to post any content. In particular, you warrant that your User Contributions will not, without our prior written consent:
- contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- contain or promote sexual or pornographic content, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or age or incite hatred or violence;
- be likely (or be reasonably likely) to mislead or deceive any person;
- conduct, assist or promote any illegal activity or purpose or cause a security or privacy risk to any person;
- contain personal information (including images) of other persons unless you have their consent;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization, including with us;
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other promotions or advertising; or
- give the impression that they are derived from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards in this clause.
You acknowledge that you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of the above warranties. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of the breach. We may report any breach to relevant law enforcement authorities and cooperate with those authorities including by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- in any unlawful way that violates applicable Indonesia or international laws;
- to exploit, abuse, harass, stalk or harm others (including minors) in any way such as by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for money, personal information or passwords, or otherwise;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any content which does not comply with the content standards set out in clause 13;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional content, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or login or security credentials associated with any of the foregoing);
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose us or them to liability;
- by using any manual process or robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to monitor, circumvent, modify, reverse engineer, sub-license, scrape, index, frame, mirror, sell or copy the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- to introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other code or content which is malicious or technologically harmful or designed or intended to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of computer hardware or software;
- in any manner to gain unauthorized use to, interfere with, damage, disable, overburden or disrupt any part of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site, including another person’s ability to use the Site;
- to commit any denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- to otherwise abuse or interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We may report any of the above activities to relevant law enforcement authorities and cooperate with those authorities including by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such activities, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Limitation Of Liability
YOU HEREBY DECLARE TO AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY STATE THAT WE DO NOT MAKE ANY KIND OF GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST NON-INFRINGEMENT WHERE APPLICABLE;
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT: (i) THE FUNCTIONS, SERVICES AND SECURITY FEATURES PROVIDED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR; (ii) ERRORS OR FAILURE WILL BE REPAIRED; OR (iii) THE SITE OR THE SERVER PROVIDE SERVICES THAT ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, MALWARE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO AND FROM THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES ARE FREE FROM SOURCE MATERIAL THAT IS MALICIOUS, INDECENT, OR CONTROVERSIAL;
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME SUCH RISK, AND YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO SUCH MATERIAL, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS THAT ARE PROVIDED.
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO WHAT IS SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RESULTING FROM OR CONNECTED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR USE OF THE LINKS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR;
In no event will we, our affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Site, any websites linked to it or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted at law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, licensors and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) arising out of or relating to your breach of these terms or use of the Site, including, but not limited to in relation to your User Contributions.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless HOTEL DIJUAL and its employees, affiliates, staff and partners, from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damage or loss including legal fees, which arise as a result of claims of third parties in connection with: (a) your use of the Site; (b) Content that is given, provided or accessed through this Site; (c) your violation of the Terms; (d) violation of any other rights or obligations; and/or (e) any act or omission by you, whether negligent, unlawful or otherwise. The ONLY AVAILABLE REMEDY FOR YOU IS TERMINATION OF USE OF THE SITE.
The Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than HOTEL DIJUAL. We do not control those sites or links and are not responsible for the content or privacy or other activities of such sites. We, or other third parties, may upload automated search results or provide links to other sites. We provide opportunities for third parties to deliver, load, transmit or otherwise make available Content. We do not review and/or do not have control over the site, source, and such Content. You agree that we are not responsible for the content or the availability of such sites and resources, and we do not endorse or recommend and are not responsible for the origin of such other sites or Content. You hereby agree to release us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, loss, or damage, directly or indirectly caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or account for such Content, site or resource.
HOTEL DIJUAL has sole and full discretion to change, postpone, discontinue or stop the Site and/or part of the Site, including any Services, and/ or usage of the Site, or part thereof, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you.
In the event of termination, both you and HOTEL DIJUAL remain bound by the obligations in these Terms, including but not limited to the warranties, indemnification, waiver and limitation of liabilities that you have agreed to, in relation to any Services that have been provided to you but which have not been fully provided as at the date of the termination.
HOTEL DIJUAL shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
These Terms (and any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including any alleged breach or challenge to the validity or enforceability of these Terms)) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance solely with the Laws of Indonesia.
Dispute And Resolution
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, both parties shall first discuss in good faith to reach an amicable resolution within sixty (60) days from the date of the notice of dispute. However, if such dispute may not be settled by mutual consultation within sixty (60) days, it shall be referred to mediation at the Indonesia Mediation Centre in accordance with the Mediation Procedure. If the dispute remains unresolved, the parties agree the courts of the Republic of Indonesia have non-exclusive jurisdiction. If you are a consumer and resident of a country other than the Republic of Indonesia you and we may also bring proceedings in that other country.
These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and HOTEL DIJUAL on the subject matter thereof, and shall supersede all prior agreements, whether written or oral, between you and HOTEL DIJUAL concerning the subject matter thereof.
These Terms are drawn up in the English language. Any translation into another language is for convenience and information purposes only. In case of conflict between the English language version and any such translation, the English language version shall prevail. Headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms.
In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. The severed provision shall be replaced by a provision approximating as much as possible the original wording and intent.
Failure by either Party to enforce any provision of these Terms at any time shall not be construed as a waiver of each Party’s rights to enforce the breach of such provision or any other provision in these Terms or as a waiver of any continuing, succeeding or subsequent breach of any provision or other provisions of these Terms.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms, without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add and delete these Terms (or parts thereof) at any time where this is necessary to comply with any law or regulation binding on us or to reflect a change to our operational practices, provided that we will use reasonable endeavours to provide notice of material changes on the Site. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting a variation on the Site. The latest version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions.
Notices given pursuant to these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given if they are in writing and forwarded by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at our registered address, or otherwise notified). HOTEL DIJUAL may give notice to you by means of a general notice published on the Site or to your email address set out in your account. You must give notice to HOTEL DIJUAL by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at our registered address, or otherwise notified).
HOTEL DIJUAL shall not be liable for any non-performance or violation of these Terms, such as for transaction failure, restricted access to the Site, or any damage or harm to users caused by any act or condition beyond the reasonable control of either you or us (“Force Majeure Event”). Force Majeure Events include but are not limited to natural disaster (floods, earthquakes), epidemic, riot, a declaration of war, war, military action, terrorist action, embargo, sanctions, changes in laws or regulations, lightning, hurricanes / typhoons / cyclones, labor strikes, demonstrations, airline or hotel bankruptcy or insolvency, and cyber attacks.
HOTEL DIJUAL shall not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by any means to any party because of the Force Majeure Event.
Indonesian Law Apply To Disputes