In order to provide you with the best experience when using our system, we may collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal identifiable information or personal data. Our system is owned and operated by HOTEL DIJUAL Group of Companies (“HOTEL DIJUAL”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Basic personal information: when you are using the Site, we may request you to create an account in order to process your orders. The Personal Data collected will include, but will not be limited to, your name, HOTEL DIJUAL user identification and login credentials, email address and phone number.
- Specific personal information: we may collect information based on your experiences in using the Site. We may also collect certain information from you when you are using the Site, such as geographic location, IP address, search preferences as well as other Internet usage related data as follows:
- Geographic location: we may collect information about your actual location, whether or not you are using the Site, to provide you with the offers in the relevant location as provided in the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address and GPS and other information provided from your mobile device.
- Log Information: when you are using the Site, we may collect information which we refer to as “log information”. The log information may be collected even though you do not create an account on the Site. This log information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, nationality, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device information and search history as well as other Internet usage related information. We use the log information to provide you with a better experience using the Site.
- Employment information: if you are applying for a job at HOTEL DIJUAL, we may also collect your resume, work history and education qualifications.
If we are unable to collect your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Data to offer you the best packages that will be suitable for your preferences. In addition, we may also collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- registering your use of, and access to, the Site;
- managing, operating and administering the Site;
- contacting you regarding your use of, and access to, the Site and managing the queries and requests submitted by you through the Site;
- customizing your experience when using the Site;
- measuring and improving your customer experience and satisfaction;
- publishing your reviews about our services as well as the listed products on the Site;
- resolving disputes, collecting outstanding payment and troubleshooting; and
- for any other purposes that we notify you of when we collect the Personal Data.
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Data for:
- digital marketing which includes, however is not limited to, social media, display advertising, Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”), Search Engine Marketing (“SEM”) and push notification using open graph techniques;
- conventional marketing purposes which includes, however is not limited to, sending you emails about new products, special offers, and surveys or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- registering your use of, access to, and creation of an account/accounts to the site/application of our subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies; and
- migration of your reviews on our Site to the to the site/application of our subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies which includes, however is not limited to the site (“Migration Process”).
Please note that we will continue the Migration Process unless you withdraw your consent for this purpose and provide an objection at the latest within 7 (seven) business days. Please note that you may opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions set out in our marketing materials or by contacting us on the contact details set out below and we will respect your wishes. However, please note that we may target and personalise our marketing communications, purchase recommendations and other contacts that we display on the Site based on your Personal Information.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
Please note that HOTEL DIJUAL may disclose your Personal Data subject to the following conditions:
- For Legal Reasons: We may also, in our absolute discretion, share your Personal Data with Third Parties (including government agencies, law enforcement, and lawyers and other advisers) if we consider this is necessary to: i) comply with applicable laws and regulations; ii) investigate any potential fraud or illegal acts; or iii) protect our brand, our reputation and our property.
Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
When you provide us with your Personal Data, please ensure that it is accurate and complete. If you believe that any of your Personal Data held by us contains errors or omissions, please log into your account on the Site and correct the Personal Data. In addition, please update your Personal Data through your account in a timely manner, should there be any changes.
If you wish to correct an error or omission in any of your Personal Data held by us which cannot be corrected via your account on the Site, or to access your Personal Data held by us which cannot be accessed via your account on the Site, please submit your request to our contact details listed below.
Where we have obtained your consent for any collecting, use or disclosure as indicated above, you may withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, by giving us a reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please inform us at our contact details listed below. Upon your request, we will cease to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data, unless required by law or if we have legitimate business or legal purposes for collecting, using or disclosing such Personal Data. Note that by withdrawing your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue providing you with some of our services and you agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to such termination of services.
Removal of Your Personal Data
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you may have the right to request us to remove your Personal Data that we hold from our systems, and you should inform us at our contact details listed below.
Upon your request, we will strive to remove your Personal Data from our systems, unless we are permitted or required by applicable law to do otherwise. We will also cease to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data, unless otherwise permitted or required by applicable law. Note that by requesting us to remove your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Unless we remove your Personal Data from our systems following the receipt of a request from you, your Personal Data will be retained by us for as long as your account is in existence and as needed to provide you with our services. We shall cease to retain Personal Data, or will use reasonable efforts to remove the means by which the Personal Data can be associated with you as an individual, as soon as, 1) the purpose for which Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of that Personal Data; and 2) we are not otherwise permitted or required by applicable law to retain the Personal Data.
Protection of Your Personal Data
We will protect your Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. If we are subject to a data breach that relates to your Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable law, we will notify you through our channels, whether directly or indirectly, to give you sufficient information regarding such data breach and will work to protect against the misuse of your Personal Data.
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Memberships
The Site allows you to create a user account based on the information you provide. By providing that information, registering, and creating your account, you warrant that:
- The information you provide is true and accurate, current and complete as required in the registration form on the Site (the “Registration Data”); and
- You will update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
Transfer of business
In the event of change of control or ownership of HOTEL DIJUAL’s business or group of companies (or a potential change of control or ownership), then your Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred as part of the transaction or potential transaction.
If you have a complaint regard the treatment of your Personal Data by us, please contact us at our contact details listed below. We will treat your complaint confidentially. We will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss it and to outline options regarding how your complaint may be resolved. If you have a complaint regarding the treatment of your Personal Data that is not resolved by us, you may be able to make a complaint to the relevant regulatory authority.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Contact Details